Saturday, 28 August 2010

Cat's lover you have got to see this! and new playlist added in my blog ^_^

Ya..cat lover you have got to see what the penny black cat up to in my card!
what do you think if your cat like this :

playing with your undies!lol...this is the most adorable stamp ever! i love it from the first sight but just dont know what to occasion that suitable for this. what do you think?
in this card i use happy birthday sentiment.
now lets looks at the supplies that i use (just incase you want to get any of the items that i use on the card)
stamps : Penny black-1738 K uplifting occasion, 30-014 salutations
Colour : caran d ache watercolour pencils
ink : versafine- black, distress ink- spun sugar
Papers : My minds eye (blue), jilibean(pink), American craft cardstock
Punches : ek success 1 3/4 " and scallop 2 ", corner chomper
Other : Kaiser pearls, Prima marketing flowers, dotted ribbons,stickles-stardust,pebbles chalk

This is the close up :
the cat is totally adorable! hope those who arent cat lover i also find it sooo adorable and notti ..^_^

Prima flowers with glitters on top of it

time for the challenges list :
Sweet stamping- sketch (Announced)
Alphabet- R for roses (2nd intake) (Announced)
Stamp with fun- card for girl (Announced)
Wild orchid challenge- make it sparkle
Penny Black allsort- glitter (Announced)
Penny Black saturday challenge- summer lovin (Announced)


that is all for today..i will head to play games now--hidden object game is my fav games...^_^ soon my specs will getting thicker!

thanks for looking
hope you have time to leave some lovely comments
hugs
yenni natalia

18 Lovely comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this card is so cute.
luv
Debby

joey said...

Hiya Yenni, I too adore this stamp Havent used it in a while. love the colours on your card,Thanks for joining us at pbsc. Joey.x

Dwita said...

Hi Yenni, it's so pretty colored. I just went to your other blog and all your cards are adorable. I think you are really in love with PB stamps....

Dorcas said...

Oh I love. love LOVE this!!! You colored it PERFECTLY and I've always loved this stamp. Its been on my wishlist for some time. (Ive been waiting for it to come on cling.)Wonderful, Natalia!

Pauline C said...

Hiya yenni Natalia
Gorgeous card - I really love that image too and your card is really pretty. thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
pauline x

kath said...

hi yenni....two gorgeous cards for this week's challenge and I love this fun kitty image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Kiti said...

Moi Jenni. This is lovely and sweet card :) And your blog is very beautiful.

Julia *Astra-Scrap* said...

So funny! Your card made me laugh :-) I love it!!!

Fleur said...

Hi love all the cards you've entered for this challenge, this one is my most favourite.
Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Amanda said...

Hi Yenni, wow its taken ages my penny black stamps are now on my blog....
go and see :)

Adeline Ng said...

Hi Yenni, I really love your colouring! so good and this is such a lovely card. makes me one want to start playing with my long neglected penny black stamps!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours and I love the PB image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Mummylade said...

it sure is a wonderful image, and a bit naughty too =). Thank you for joining the PB@Allsorts with it.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card the image is soooooo cheeky!

Thanks for playing at PB@A

Emma xxx

Joni Parker said...

That image is a blast and you did such a great job coloring it!!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!!

Little K Smith said...

Hi Yenni
Just found your blog and love it! Especially love this card, love Penny Blacks and this is one of my favourites and so beautifully coloured. Love the sweet roses too!
Kelly.x

Anonymous said...

halo...
how's abt a Thkq card????
A good friend is just like a good bra!!!
Always give good support!!!!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

I love this! Nice job on the coloring! It is so cute. Could use it as a "support" card! "Something uplifting" LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia