Sunday, 29 August 2010

In the garden i am still thinking of you ^_^

Hi all....
Hope today is the best day for you.
Today i will just do a quick post as i am having a terrible headache. I went out for my dog training and again i did not bring my camera so there isnt picts to share..T_T. the sun was very strong and the weather extremelly hot! so that i have a headache attack..T_T... however i have a card that i want to share with you..

here is the card :
Supplies :
Stamps : Penny Black- 4077K Daydream, 30-014 salutations
Colour : derwent inktense watercolour pencils,copic- skin colours E00 E 21
Ink : distress ink- peeled paint, fired brick, versafine ink
Papers : AC Cardstock and pattern paper, my mind eye, october afternoon
Punches and tools : EK Success, martha stewart circle cutter
Others : Prima Flower,Glitter-stardust, kaiser pearls

Close up :



I would like to enter this card for below challenges :
All sort challenge -inspiration from garden/park (Announced)
Create for fun- sketch (Announced)
Just for fun- colour combo olive red and yellow(Announced)
Alice in the wonderland challenge- little girl theme (Announced)
Penny Black saturday challenge- summer lovin (Announced)
Penny Black allsort- glitter (Announced)
Wild Orchid- make it sparkle

I guess that is it for today. Do bug me with some comments or advice..i would love to hear advices from all of you. many thanks for stopping by
hugs
yenni natalia

9 Lovely comments:

Dorcas said...

It's lovely, Yenni!! I love the pink cheeks. :-)

Mummylade said...

such lovely colours you have used! Thank you so much for joining the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge in August!

joey said...

Awwww Yenni this is too cute I do love this image, great colours, thanks for joining us again this week at pbsc
Joey.x

Lynne Phelps said...

What a charming card! I love the bright colors and the flowers are so cheerful! The coloring on the girl is wonderful, very nice shading! Thanks so much for playing along with Oh, Alice!

kath said...

beautiful card yenni and I hope you feel better soon........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, your choice of papers is great & I love the sweet image
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week & Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Kirsten said...

Fabulous summery card love the image...x

Thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the fab summer colours....

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

She is adorable! Love the card! You do such nice work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia