Wednesday, 3 November 2010

JOY!

 Hellow crafter...i am so thrilled that finally i can start playing with the newly arrival of belle and whistle stamp! Thanks to summer for the great chance for me to play with this new stamp.
So let see what i am up to with the beautiful xmas series stamps :)

I love pink xmas! i have all my christmas deco comes in pink, my house also pink..so i want my xmas card also pink :) maybe i will create a trend! pink christmas :)
by the way here are the list of the supplies that i used to create this card
Stamps :Belle and whistle stamp-, Hero arts stamp-sentiment JOY and snowflakes
Papers : DCWV, AC cardstocks
Colour : versafine, watercolour pencils
Others : Martha snowflakes and poinsetta edge punches, heart puncher, ribbon lace and wool thread, flowers, maya road trinket,pebbles inc chalks, kaiser rhinestone,star pearl,glitter-stardust,distress ink-spun sugar.

CLOSE UP:
I did paper piercing for this cutie lady :) this card is inspired by song "last christmas". that is why i place lots of flying hearts :)
To create the soft look on the back-if you dont have copic air brush you can use chalks..it create the same effect nicely :)

I twined pink wool thread to create a thin line..just for the more pinky effect :). simple and easy way to do.
Lots of stickles going on there :). i use ranger stickles-star dust.

would love to enter thiscard for below challenges :
A spoon full of sugars-embellisment
everybody art challenge-untraditional xmas card
Wild orchird-christmas
Stamp something-pink
sandy challenge-inspiration HOME GIRL
A pocket full of posies-winter bouquet


I guess that is it for today
Thanks for looking
HUGS


9 Lovely comments:

Vera Rhuhay said...

I love pinkness in this card!!!
Coloringnya keren banget Yen, duh nyesel kemaren nggak belajar dari kamu :(

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Jenny said...

Lovely colours used on this card and beautiful embellishments to finish everything off.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Knerten said...

So beautiful, Yenni, love the colouring :-)

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card!!! But I can't see the colour red anywhere, so I'm sorry to say you're not eglible for the price this week ;(
Hope to see you again next time! Hugs, Lena K

Sandy Ang said...

How adorably sweet !
Love to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful christmas card !!so cute!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Rebekah said...

This is beautiful thanks for joining us at PFOP this fortnight hugs Rebekah xx

Adeline Ng said...

Yenni, this is a beautiful pink card, I just discovered Sandy's challenge and I saw your entry! I love pink! and I love your soft chalk effect! what a brilliant idea!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia