Monday, 23 April 2012

Best Wishes :D

Welcome Back to my Blog..it is sooo good to see you here :D. With your support..i am still creating cards till now! thank you soo much!

So today yumminess will be from Magnolia stamp again. If you realized, this stamp is actually from Xmas collection. I love the fact that some of the magnolia stamp are sooo versatile.  I have been using this image for bday rather for xmas :D. It must be too cold for Tilda wearing sweater only during winter....lol...so i moved her to the any another seasons which is SPRING.
Hahhaha...pardon my non sense :D
She is Pretty in Pink....wakakakaka...:D. i forever love her in pink clothes.

Side view of the card....:D
Would love to enter this card for below challenges, It has been sometimes i never win challenges :( i hope i have luck this time round :D
That is it from me
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

13 Lovely comments:

brenda said...

What a pretty card Yenni, just bursting with lovely fresh Spring colours.

Thanks so much for joining our Birthday celebrations at Stampalot challenge and hope you will join our blog hop as we have loads of great prizes.

B x

brenda said...

Hello again Yenni, I just noticed you have seven combined challenges which is more than our rules allow.

But there is still plenty of time if you would like to join in with another piece.

B x

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Yenni,Love love this card!so pretty with all the yummy Goddies in it!
hugs
Doreen

Wedgie said...

Soooo pretty! I love the colours you've used and you can't beat some polka dots!

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the fab bright colours...

Jayne A said...

S very pretty. I love the DT papers.

Thank you for joining us this week at paper sundaes.

Hugs
JAyne
x

Rina said...

OK, this is right up my alley!!! Absolutely adore these colors and you can NEVER go wrong with Tilda. Very lovely creation!!!
Thanks for joining us at http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/
DT Member,
Rina

Sarah said...

Hello there, what a gorgeous card! Love the colours and your embellishments and a really cute image.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Elise said...

Wow!!! Beautiful card, and I love the image and the colours and the layout is just fab too.
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! Hop to see you back soon!
Greeting Elise

Pop's Cards said...

This is really stunning I love the image and your layout is fabulous, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia again, huggles love Pops x

Dora said...

Awww this is so pretty, I love the gorgeous colours and flowers, so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xxx

Stephanie said...

how adorable! I love the image and the color combo!
thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness another adorable creation of yours! This is stunning! Again, your coloring is gorgeous and your flowers are dynamite! Thank you for joining us at WOC! Unfortunately this entry will not qualify for the prize drawing as you may only enter two other challenges in order to qualify for the prize...but you have the other entries which qualify! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia