Tuesday, 24 April 2012

# Magnolia card

Especially For You :D

Welcome Welcome....It is nice that you are still come back to see me again :D and i am soo excited that it just less than 4 days i will be in Indonesia and meet my family and other crafters. I am totally gonna miss you all! and miss to craft :).

Today card will be another sweetness from Magnolia stamp. Be assure that there is no "fat" on it :D.
Just full of inspiration :D.

I L.O.V.E this curly tilda and my new oval spellbinder dies :D.
I have coloured this pretty tilda use copic marker, again because i am quite lazy to spend time on colouring and i have short time to craft :D

Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :

That is it from me...i am off to make another project for tommorow post :D

Hugs
Yenni Natalia

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, so colourful! Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super card Yenni and such beautiful bright colours.

    Thanks so much for joining our Birthday celebrations at Stampalot challenge and hope you will join our blog hop as we have lots of super prizes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the bright colours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! The flowers are amazing and LOVE the burlap as the background for the image...I think I need to go shopping for some now! lol! Thanks once again for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring Yenni.

    Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates