Saturday, 21 April 2012

# Magnolia card

Hi Princess! happy birthday :D


Happy Saturday dear Friends. I was so surprise when i open my blogger post. It has changed the setting automatically and i am not really comfortable with it. Well i think all is about getting used to it :D.

Today will share another birthday card .
I love this pretty tilda from latest magnolia stamp. If you see closely...after i applied my stickles for her clothes the DI from the hair smudge to the clothes :( so sad...

I would like to enter this card for the awesome challenges below :

Thank you for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

5 comments:

  1. She's so sweet Yenni, gorgeous lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yenni this is a gorgeous card.. Love the lace,... You can go back to the old blogger itnerface... There is an icon on the right hand side if your blogger dashboard and a drop-down list with the option of old blogger interface would enable you to go back to the old one.. Hope this helps....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the sentiment.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yenni, your card is so darling!! I love all the embellishments that you have added to it, especially the tulle bow!! Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and hAngalr and stAnglar Challenge. I hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word this is absolutely darling! Your coloring is gorgeous and love your flower arrangement! Thank you for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates