Saturday, 12 May 2012

# Magnolia card

I am Back and I miss you all :D

Hi Peeps
I am back! Do you miss me ? I am missing you soo much :D
I had quite fun during my holiday back to Indonesia, enjoyed some good and new type of food though some of it too salty. Now my house still in the mess for my luggages and items which i brought back scattered around. But i just miss my craft area soo much, therefore i decided to make a quick card. The tilda colour isnt impressive enough as i found that the face a little to dark. I think i need my hands get use to the colouring again after break for 2.5 weeks :D
Colour medium used : Distress inks

Would love to enter this card for below challenges :

That is it from me. i got to go now :D

Thanks for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

9 comments:

  1. O my word this is just Gorgeous.. the design is lovely and your colouring and shading is just perfect... Brillant.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great holiday. Just love all the pink on this, so cute and girly....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring,yenni! always love your pink color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. the card is still gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the card is still gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Yenni and welcome back from vacay! It must have been lots of fun! Your card is bright and shiny , one could feel the good mood you are into:) I love the pinks and your DI coloring looks fantastic!
    Glad you shared your card with us at Just Magnolia!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates