Friday, 27 April 2012

# Magnolia card

Bon Voyage

Hi Peeps...
Thank You for staying with me...i am leaving to my hometown Indonesia for 2 weeks for vacation :D
But before that i want to share my latest card which i have just completed it few minutes ago :)

Since My tommorow flight is very very early...i guess i will end up  like this Tilda...running to catch the flight :D

I would like to enter this card for below challenges :

I got to go to sleep now.
Thanks for stopping by

HUGS
Yenni natalia

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the lace. Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! Have asafe trip to your home town and have fun there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a safe trip home...great card and gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages in your last couple posts dear! Really enjoyed the close up photo's so I could see some of the great details you used - they really made the pages special! Lots of fun!
    sam:>)

    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yenni your color combinations are absolutely dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!!! Your coloring is stunning!!

    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so gorgeous - I love this Tilda! thanks for joining us at Magnolia-Licious, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing summery card! I love the colours and all the little details! There's a blog award on my blog for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates