Thursday, 17 May 2012

# Magnolia card

Celebrate Celebrate

Hello everyone. How is the weather over there? In Singapore, i had a lovely morning and through out the day I had a little sunshine only.Havent i told you i love raining? it just cool my body :D.
Today i will share another maggie card. Honestly speaking, i am trully having a difficulty on colouring this image,especially Tilda skirt. I dont know where is the light direction...I even browse some crafter blog with a super colouring skills but so far i havent seen anybody colouring this tilda. I do hope to find one :D.
Make your own background seems the trend for card maker i.e make your own sea view, grass, etc.
As myself i started with a small portion of grass with blue flowers on it. Eeeekkk...i am soo happy with the result :D.
I have coloured sweet tilda with copic markers and embelished with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Handmade Pearl spray and lastly i used doo hickey leaves pattern which i bought from Joanne crafts.
Would love to enter this card for below challenges :
That is it for today.
Bye Bye
Thanks for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni natalia

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the fluffy clouds. I think your shading is just great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! She looks like she is sitting in a field of flowers with those gorgeous blooms around her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS details. Love the clouds and coloring. Lovely soft colors and beautiful details.
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates