Sunday, 28 March 2010

Birthday card---stampavie



Hi all...
I took a little time to create a card while my parent is still in Singapore..
This card is created using Stampavie stamps that i bought yesterday. This stamp is one of my favourite--the mouse is certainly cute!! This card is also coloured using my brand new colour pencil ^_^ so happy---my hubby bought it for me ^_^..

Here is the overview of the card



Close up:


Side view :
I cut few layer of flower and coloured it..


Hope you like it.
TFL

Regards,
Scrapco...

1 Lovely comments:

Scottie Crafts said...

It's a great joy to visit your blog and see so many beautiful cards you have created. You are gorgeous!!!

Love always,
Alice Choo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia