Sunday 1 August 2010

# OTHERS

Some cards to share-My cute stamps

Good evening everyone ^_^
Hope you are having a great weekend. I do have a great weekend for i spent almost every days with crafting ^_^.
So today i have several cards to share. Today i use my cute stamps brand and a little bit of hero arts.

CARD 1-THINKING OF YOU
Supplies : My cute stamps Paris and Cat's meow
Pattern paper : October afternoon
Alpha- Adornit
Cloud punches-Carl
Glitter-stardust
Colour : chalks and copic markers

This card suppose to use for the CARD Challenge, however i missed the date line..huh! T_T..so learn from me...always remember the challenge date line..lol

a close up:

CARD 2: LIFE IS SWEET
Supplies : My cute stamps : Sweet Kawai
Pattern paper : Jilibean,Giant archival,october afternoon and AC Cardstock

Inside of the card:

CARD 3: NICEST THOUGHTS
Supplies : My Cute stamp -Jelly Beans,Hero arts
Pattern paper : Jilibeans, AC Cardstock,My mind eyes
Copic markers and chalks
Kaiser peals

Inside of the card

And in addition...this magnolia card i sent it for the CARD challenge-pearls.

"hope this card has enough pearls" lol

Thanks for looking
Hugs from Singapore
Yenni Natalia

2 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous, my fave has to be the one with Kite, its brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great! I also like the kite! That is great with the sentiment! How do you keep coming up with such great ideas? I get stumped a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates