Wednesday, 13 October 2010

November class for beginner :)


Hiya...time for another class that i will conduct on november. this is my 2nd round :). The first round i am happily with 1 student only...:P. but now i have 3 students are waiting for the november class. Hope i will have addition more for november class :)
So without further due...here are the cards that i will teach on november :)

 I just simply love every single cards in here :)...

Use Penny Black- 40-019 garden visit, Hero arts-Message bubbles
Coloured with watercolour pencils

Use Penny black-3627K, hero arts- thanks sentiments
Coloured with chalks

Use Penny black-30-053 Betsy bluebell, hero arts- you are so wonderfuls set
Coloured with Distress inks :)

Would love to enter this cards for
Colour throwdown : colour combo

I am pretty tired now..so  i will keep it short :)
Thanks for looking
HUGS
Yenni

14 Lovely comments:

jenny said...

Three beautiful cards Yenni, your students will love making them :)
Gorgeous colour combo's and the Betsy card is just sooo cute!!

Jenny xx

Vera Rhuhay said...

Fabulous coloring,Yenni! Wish I could join on your class :)

unicorn said...

Lovely cards:)))Your students are lucky:))))

Dorcas said...

These cards are absolutely precious, Yenni! ANd how exciting for you~ :)

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

They are all great! They will be fun to make! I want to be in your class!

Kathy said...

Wow Yenni each and everyone of these is so beautiful. I also love how they all compliment each other. Have a great day. :)
Oh thanks for your sweet comment at the Penny black blog today. Makes me smile

Knerten said...

Beautiful cards - again, Yenni ! Your colouring is awesome :-)

Lin said...

Beautiful cards, all of them, and I love your colors!!

Little K Smith said...

Oh these are all stunning Yenni! Absolutely beautiful colours and gorgeous images too of course! Perfection!
Kelly.x

Berenice R. said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Broni said...

These are such sweet cards! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

Sandy Ang said...

Such lovely cards in lemony fresh colours !

Kristin Bueter said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown :]

Jennifer said...

Yenni,

I wish you were close enough for me to take the class!!! :) Although, I do love Singapore (my husband & I honeymooned there & in Bali). My husband & I have been reading about your government,too-impressive!

Thanks for sharing (& I hope you get a few more sign ups),

Jennifer

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia