Saturday, 11 June 2011

Congrats on your wedding

Good Morning Peeps! It is heavy downpour here..luckly i managed to have my breakfast and brought my dog out otherwise i will be hungry and my dog will be moody :P.
And for today i have a simple magnolia card to share. I dont have another card after this card so i might be idle for blogging a sometimes while creating more cards :).
And here is the card for today :)

I did accidentally mess up with the dress colour..so that i play cheat! by cover it with lots of glitter. Hehehe...and i love how it is turn out :). I planned to give it to my friend who is having her wedding soon :). Firstly i need to pray for her hopefully weather will be fine for it is gonna be a outdoor wedding event.
and here is the close up :)


That is all for today. Thanks for staying
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

4 Lovely comments:

Joanna said...

Nice card Yenni! I can't even see the mess up parts!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is so sweet Yenni! Love that Magnolia image!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

So pretty Yenni! Love the colors and that border punch! The glitter on the dress is pretty too!

Adeline Ng said...

Hey Yenni, this is a beautiful card. i love how you "cover up" the mess, maybe there wasn't a mess in the first place.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia