Saturday, 19 November 2011

A little bit pinkiness for card with photo :)

Good Morning Good Morning! It is saturday here. mr postman has left me a little package at my doorstep few days back but i was not around so he took it back. Saturday is the happy time for me because this is the time to collect my package!
Before i left to the post office.
Just a simple project to share. It is actually a card..but since my friend my photo on it then i will do it.

Have some left over of the photo and decided to paste it inside the card :)

Thank for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni natalia

2 Lovely comments:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

So beautiful Yenni! I love it so much!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

BuyRiftAccount said...

The layout is so adorable. The butterflies and flowers idea is awesome! Sweet image too!

Buy Rift Account

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia