Monday, 5 December 2011

# Magnolia card

Traditional Christmas

Whoops...2 days pass so fast like a wind. Thanks for coming back for another magnolia card show :)
Again if you missed some of my cards use new magnolia stamps, just hop on to few posts before. I have posted about 4 cards so far.
So today, i am back with traditional colour for christmas--red and green.

I have used new maggie stamp. This image also my hubby fav, he said her face look soo innocent...Huh?
All tilda looks so innocent what :P.


Just a close look of the image.


Thanks for stopping by
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, adorable Tilda and pretty details
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...gorgeous coloring and design...Yenni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates