Saturday 31 March 2012

# Greeting Farm

Happy Birthday!

Hello all..Happy Saturday.
it has been a week i have not update my blog. again life has been hetic at work so everytime i reach home i am already feel shack and just want to rest.
Today i will share a birthday card which i created for my friend.

I used The greeting farm stamp and coloured it with prismacolour pencils.

Would love to enter this card for below challenges :

Inside card.

See you tommorow for more card :)
HUGS
Yenni Natalia

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the layout....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card ... perfect, Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too adorable for words, the colour choices and colouring are perfect... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates