Friday, 29 June 2012

# Greeting Farm

Congrats! Happily ever after


Yay!! today is Friday night..i am so happy and really excited when friday approaching. No works only play and craft ( forget about the chores! :D).
I have started my "happy hour" last night by playing my The Greeting Farm stamp--weeding.
My mom in law has asked me to create a card for her doctor who are getting married soon. I have a very tight dateline as her appointment coming soon and i have to pass the card to her.
Anyway here is the pretty pink card :D 

I have coloured this lovely couple use distress markers. I am still trying to get use to it.
The flowers and the silver corners are from Wild Orchird Craft.
Pattern Paper from Create paper- latest collection (Baby Girl)
Pink jute from American craft.

Would love to enter this card for below challenges :

That is it from me :D

See you very soon. Be sure to visit my blog on 1 July 2012. Something amazing about to happen!

HUGS
Yenni Natalia

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Yenni, thank you for joining in the fun at Aud sentiments, good luck, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design for such a special event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog!
    Hope you play with us in the next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Krista H.
    www.kristadesign.nl
    DT member Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous card Natalia. I love it all, & I'm sure both your Mum & Dr will too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates