Sunday, 14 October 2012

Happy Belated Birthday

 
Hello, Happy Sunday to you all..
so sorry for being absent lately. I am super busy with crafting for DT assignment as well as my own life. Today i would like to share with you a card that i created sometime ago for my colleague daughter birthday. She loves pink so much! so i decided to create card with majority is pink.  
So i have CC design as the main image. It is called Woodland Lucy. I have coloured her with copic markers that closed to the doodlebug pattern paper that i used in this card.
Flowers are from WOC and butterlies from studio calico. Sentiments stamp from Amy R- Birthday Sentiments. Bottom part of the card is punched use martha stewart puncher.

Ans here is the inside of the card :)
 
Would love to enter this card for the NEWEST challenge in the world hosted by my friend EVA.
 
Hope you guys like my card.
 
HUgs
Yenni natalia


2 Lovely comments:

Eva Ng said...

Thanks, Yennie. Loves the way you color the stamp. ^_^

PaperCraftMalaysiaChallenge said...

Nice pinky & sweet card, Yenni. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Craft My Challenge.

Loves,
Paper Craft My Challenge team.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia