Thursday, 28 February 2013

Spring Colour Inspiration 2013 #4 : Wishing you a blessed birthday



Hello! I miss you all friends! i am back with another round of Spring colour inspiration and this time round i have Magnolia!!! she is such a sweet girl that lots of crafters and stampers adore the most! I love her too!! So this time round i coloured her with hot pink and apple green used prismacolour pencils. Apologize for the blurry picture :(. Time to change my craft area light.
So here is my card :)

Stamp : Magnolia Tilda, Colour medium : Prismacolours, Paper : Carta Bella, AC Kraft cardstock, Ribbon : Dollar Shop, Flower and metal corner : WOC, Rhinestone : Kaiser, ZVA Creative, Puncher : Fiskar, Others : Fence from Art Friend emboss with Stampendous embossing powder, Charm- dollar shop.
 
Hope you like my today card.
 
Would love to enter this card for below challenges :
 
 
Thank you for stopping By
 
Hugs
Yenni
 
 
 
 



5 Lovely comments:

Lalo said...

Your creations always takes me to spring...and I love it!!!

Camilla said...

Such a gorgeous birthday card you have made Yenni! Gorgeous colouring of the sweet Tilda!:)
Thanks for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Kylie said...

Oh Yeni! I love your card. I'm a big fan of your amazing cards. Your pink and lime creation is superb.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Your card is really lovely Yenni – very nice colours - thank you so much for joining in with the February Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge, Mary x

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Lovely card ,love the paper and colours.
hugs
Doreen

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia