Sunday 14 April 2013

# echo park # Penny Black

Happy Birthday!

 
 Hello!! Welcome back to my blog again

I have a simple card yet sweet card to share today. This time i use Penny Black stamp. Love the hedgie so much :)
 
I used Penny black clear stamp sweet and cute and colour this cutie hedgie use distress markers.
The corner design from Lalaland dies. The basic oval design from Spellbinders.  Flowers from WOC.
 
Would love to enter the following challenges :)
 
Hope to see you again very soon!
 
hugs
yenni  
 


2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, a lovely design and such pretty colours - such a sweet PB image and fabulooud details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates