Sunday, 19 May 2013

# Penny Black

For You Sister! :)


Hello...Happy Sunday!
I hope you are having a good time today.
I have a bright colour card to share..this time round i use few stamps from different companies but still my fav company (Penny Black) be the main point. 

I used Penny Black stamp - Mindy, Hero arts for the hexagon shape stamp, the corner flower from LOTV. I coloured the main image with copic markers.
I am still trying to learn to use Frantage embossing powder that very popular nowadays within crafters. :) Looks like still messy! :P
 
I would like to enter this card for the Penny Black challenge : For Family
 
 
 
Hope you like my card :)
 
Hugs
Yenni Natalia 
 


2 comments:

  1. Adorable and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates