Friday 28 June 2013

# la la land crafts

Summer Days Are here!


Hello Hello....La la land stamps inspiration is on the way. and this time round they have summer theme! so here is my contribution :)

I have been trying to create "distress" look on this tag..i guess too much :P
Anyway..here is the list of the copic markers that i used :
Stamp : Summer Marci
Colouring : Copic Markers
Face and body : E000,E00,E11,E21,R21
Hair : E11,E13,E15,E17,E18,E19
Clothes :B93,B95,B97,B99
 
Hope you like my project today :)
 
Hugs
Yenni Natalia



2 comments:

  1. This card really shout summer!!!! Love ur design on this tag. Every bit of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love your coloring Yenni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates