Thursday, 20 October 2016

Stampavie : Happy Bday

Hello! 
Here i am again back with new card. No more Christmas card for now.
I stop the production and now moving on with non festive card. I am running out of time and i still has to make more cards for the bazaar. Times goes fast and i am getting slow in making card...Panic time! 
 Nevertheless I  am grateful that today i manage to create at least a card. Hope to have more cards to create today. But for now, here is today's card it is bright and fun Birthday card. 

For the main image, i used discontinued stampavie stamp. It is cute but sadly hard to find anymore because Stampavie no longer in production. 
I colored the main image with zig clean color brush markers and distress markers. Don't ask me what colours i used here because i forgot about it. I colored it last month when there is 30 days daily marker color challenge.  

2 new dies i used today. the banner Happy Bday from La la land craft and present shape die cut from Magnolia. 

I do hope you like what i share today.
Rush to make more cards now :)
See you soon!

Joining this for the following challenge :
Crafty Ribbon : Ribbon Or Lace
Addicted to stamp : Anything goes
Fab and Funky challenges : Fab Flowers
Lil Red Wagon : Lets Party
Wonderful Wednesday : Always Anything goes

Yenni

5 Lovely comments:

Aileen Ryan said...

Stunning, absolutely beautiful card. Love your watercolouring and this ohh so cute stamp. Perfect layout.

Kate T said...

Beautiful card , love the colours, thanks for sharing at crafty ribbons challenge, kate x

JanR said...

Another sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Laura said...

This is such a happy little card!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Laura

Asha said...

My word! What a CUTE project, Yenni! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia