Monday 29 May 2017

# any occasion card # CC

CC Design : Hi Sister

Hello! it is another monday...wow where is the time goes...what does it feel so fast... ^_^
Anyway i hope you enjoy your weekends.
So here i am Yenni back to you with more cards to share...

Lets' start with the close up
I was a little wild today and colored the image at unusual color choices..i guess i just miss thailand so much. I just came back from my holiday at Thailand and i really love that place so much despite it was pretty hot day. Coconut water keep me hydrate and ready to go for more walk. So when i think of it... i decided to make something with image that has coconut on it... sometimes inspiration comes in weird way right :P. 
So here i am picked CC Design Pina Colada and i colored it with copic markers. 


And here is the full image of the card...

Also here are some supplies that i use and can be found in the shop :
Dove craft white pearls
White lace
Paper flowers 

Hope you like what i made today...let me know please...

Take care

Yenni natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates