Thursday 14 June 2018

# birthday card # CC

CC design : Happy birthday, have your cupcake and eat it too

Good Afternoon...

I was not feeling great today, i was down with fever this very early morning. I have went to see doctor and he said it is still early infection so he just gave me paracetamol and medicine for runny nose and ask me to rest more. 

i took one dose of it and i feel slightly better, thankfully..hopefully it wont back to worse after shower. somehow change of body temperature after shower makes me feel crappy. 

Meanwhile waiting for shower time, i have decided to use my time to share with you cards that i created recently. Baby has been feeling sleepy lately so i have time to create simple cards to kill my time and give me some entertainment since i coop in the house most of the time and that distress me so much. 

Today's card i created use CC Design My Cupcake Twilla. it is on discount now at cc design website for only $4 ^_^. I colored her with zig markers and distress markers. Pattern papers from doodlebugs and sentiments from mama elephant. The cupcake and cats design from the greeting farm. 

Here is the inside card from card no 1

Here is card no 2


My baby and my cards. i did not take the picture well because it was quite cloudy here and i close my curtain too.

Hope you like what i created today ^_^

See yo very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates