Monday 27 August 2012

# Deasy Design

Especially For You


Hellow friends.. how is your monday? My monday was totally great! it was raining in Singapore and i love the cooling weather rather than hot and humid. It was hitting 23 degree which i found it just nice :) for me to doze off...lol
 
So today is my turn again to share a card to you at deasy design.
Do you actually notice what stamp that i use this time? I have decided to create flower looks like from Out heros stamp :) I covered the Stars on the USA flag with lots of glitters.I also keep the card simple and not much striking colour.


 
Supplies :
Hope you like the card :)
 
Be sure to hop often at DEASY DESIGN. for more inspiration.
 
See you around very soon :)
 
HUGS
Yenni Natalia


5 comments:

  1. KArtunya cantik sekali...bagus banget ide buat bunga dari bendera...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous...I love how you used the flag...so so awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Yenni! love how you used the flag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai Yenni .....
    so long i have no doing any blog walking,
    and find so MANY fabulous design by my idol Yenni Natalia yay!!!
    disain kartunya makin mantab Yen! suka sekali menikmatinya :))

    Love, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! i totally didn't notice it! So brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates