Thursday, 10 January 2013

Valentine Project #3 : Lady in red

 
 Another day just pass and weekend so near! I cant wait to enjoy my weekend to catch up with some crafting. Have you planned your weekend ? I do hope you have a very sunny weekend.
Today i have another card to share which use my new stamp and new pattern papers.
 


I am kind of going wild when colouring my TGF Stamps.  This time i choose red colour hair. She looks fiery fairy :). Love her!
TGF Stamps are just so adorable and cool with any different type of hair colours. 

Supplies that i used :
Stamp :
Colour : Copic Markers
Others : Carta Bella Devoted, ZVA Creative, WOC Flowers, Stickles star dust, EK Success heart.


Inside the card.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenge :
Farm Fresh Friday-- something new
Little red wagon : Bling


Hope to see you again very soon :) on my Valentine project #4.

Hugs
Yenni natalia 

3 Lovely comments:

Danni said...

So very cute!! Love all the red!!

Jo said...

I love your card! Thanks for playing with us at TGF.

JanR said...

Great card! Perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia