Wednesday 30 January 2013

# CC # Valentine Project

Valentine Project #9 : Valentine Treats

Hello!! Today is another friday and you can smell that Love is in the air. Almost every blogger created Valentine projects and me no exception :). This time round i even have made a series of Valentine Projects. Today is my #9 post of valentine project and i have Valentine treats this time which suit to the All that scrap challenge this time round. But before that, have you Joined my Valentine's giveaway? If havent please join me, you can find the post at HERE.
 
I have decided to pack few Hersey's chocolate in the clear plastic bag. I covered the top with cut pattern paper (Pink Paisley) and Kraft paper use spellbinder dies.
Felt Flower was cut used MFT Dies and the cloud shape used PTI Dies.
The monkey image is from CC Design- Flower power. In a set there are 2 monkey images which you will LOVE LOVE it! I also finally used my washi tape that i bought long time ago but never use...fiuh..i love the feeling used abandon stuffs :)
 
 
I hope you like my Project today. Be back for another Valentine projects #10.
 
Hugs
Yenni Natalia


3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates