Tuesday 12 January 2016

# birthday card # mft

MFT : Cheers, Happy Birthday

Hello!!

A quick post :)

Today's card really my most favorite card from year 2016 so far. I am still playing mr Mr Penguin from MFT stamps and some accessorize stamps from lawn fawn.  

So this is the card. I really love the bright sunrise on the back of penguins which makes the card pop ^_^.

The Mr Penguins and its accesorize were colored use distress markers. Just a quick and simple colouring and then fussy cut it. I also created a "mountains" of sands used mama elephant border dies.  Added some glossy accent on the coconuts,bows and the beach balls. 

And here is the inside card. Use the remaining images i have on hand and assemble it to decorate the inside card :)

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Marker Pop Challenge: Critters


Thank you for stopping by

HUgs
Yenni


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates