Saturday 9 January 2016

# birthday card # mft

MFT : May all your birthday wishes come true

Morning!!!!!
Happy Saturday!
What is your plan for today ?
i am resting at home since i have been unwell for the past two weeks.
I had a very high fever, throat pain, flu and lots of uneasiness on the nose.

Anyway back to my card...ta daaaa. more bears who celebrate its birthday.

If you are following me, then you will know that I am still using the same stamps (mft), same paperpads (doodlebugs). ^_^

Ohh...i forgot to mentioned that i use derwent inktense pencils to coloured the bears. 

And of course i love to decorate the inside card as always :)

Hope you like the today's card, let me know ok :)

Entering this card for the following challenges :
7kids challenge blog : anything goes
Simon says stamp : something new (new stamps, untouched :P) 


Hugs
Yenni 

1 comment:

  1. These little bears are just too cute!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates