Sunday 15 May 2016

# any occasion card # Penny Black

Penny Black : Sending Hugs

Happy Sunday everyone!
It is bright and sunny here in Singapore.
It is nice to see the sun is coming back after a heavy downpour yesterday. But i don't like the heat and humidity in here tho :). 

To brighten your Sunday, I decided to do a quick blog post before i am heading to hang my laundry and rush to go to church :)

If you followed my instragram at Yenni Paperlove, you should have seen this lovely images i colored a couple days back. I am so grateful that Penny Black kind enough sending me this stamp set. 
This stamp set is absolutely must have in my opinion. It is called Critter Love . You will see 2 adorable cute cats, 2 cute mice and a couple of owls. Below is the stamp set image.


As usual, i am going crazy over layers ^_^.
For the main image, i colored it with Prismacolor. I happened has the color list i used to color.

For the mice : Cream,Eggshells,Artichoke,Light Umber, Pink and Neon Pink
For the Moon : Canary Yellow and Lemon Yellow

For the sending Hugs banner i used Avery Elle stamp Woodlands Wonders and stamped it on MFT Cardstock with versafine Vintage Sephia. 

For the large star in the middle as well as the sides are cut used sizzix dies and i blend use mustard seed and squeezed lemonade distress ink pads.

I also used 51-207 Layered Flower dies from Penny black. My recent fav dies! 

Here is another close up of the many stacks of papers i used here ^_^.
For the circle and scallop circle i used spellbinder dies.
For the doilies i used prima marketing dies and lastly the pretty scallop dies behind the stars used sizzix dies. 

And here is the inside card. I love this sweet and cute mice in the envelope :)


Hope you like this card.

Entering this card for the following challenges :
7 kids challenge blog : anything goes
Penny Black and More : Anything goes
Critter Creatures : Anything goes

Happy Sunday everyone!

Hugs
Yenni

4 comments:

  1. This is just super cute. Loving the blue and yellow.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully bright and cheery creation Yenni, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    I have some Tattered Lace candy here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah simply adorable and i love the way you have used 2 images too, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful layers and details on this one. And gorgeous colors too!
    Happy you played along again at Penny Black and More and my Critters and Creatures linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates