Saturday 19 November 2016

# birthday card # CC

CC Design : Birthday wishes

Hello everyone!

How are you doing? I am feeling great after my trip to Hong Kong. Me and My husband explored those non tourist attraction and we really enjoyed it so much. We found that Hong Kong has many parks in the town and usually has aviary which i love it so much.  I love to see parrots and they are displaying parrots in the aviary. They do take care of the aviary well and you will be surprise that it is like an oasis in the middle of town. 

For this trip we also exploring more local foods and restaurant. We also walked alot in the down and uphill till my calves ached for 3 days :P. 

Anyway, i would recommend to go Hong Kong if you have chance. This is my 3rd time visit this country and i still want to visit again :).

Back to the card...
Created this card before my trip to Hong Kong for Charity bazar. Sadly,  The charity bazar sales did not went well. Out of 70 cards, only sold about 17 cards. However, i am still grateful that at least some of it sold :). 

For this card, i used 2 stamps into one. For the main body i used CC Design Blue Jean , for the mouth and nose i used Big Bow Birgitta.  I colored the image used Zig markers and distress markers. 

I have created an easel card this round. 
For the flowers i used flower collections from Wild Orchid craft. I also tucked in leaf images behind the flowers which i stamped use altenew stamps.

And here is the inside card. I decorate with this adorable squirrel image from clearly besotted stamp.

 I hope you like this card.

See you soon :)

Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates