Saturday 18 March 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Happy Birthday

Hello Whimsy Friends , Yenni  here. It is 3rd saturday of the month and it is my turn to post a card inspiration for you.  The layout from this card is inspired by one of the card i saw in Pinterest.

For today's card i am featuring this adorable Wee Bunny and I colored him with distress markers and zig markers. 
When i made this card, i think about love and valentine day but i know valentine is over. Therefore i decided to make this card more versatile by turn my ideas into Birthday card. And when it comes to sentiments, i always love to use Whimsy stamp Bold Banner. 

And here is the close up of the card.
Bunny : Zig Gray Tint, Zig Green Gray
Ties, inner ears,cheek,nose : Distress Markers Abandon coral (two layers)
Rose : DM Abandon coral (two layers), DM Twisted Citron and DM Mowed Lawn
Background : DM Tumbled Glass


I hope you like what i made today. ^_^

Have a lovely day ahead and happy crafting

Hugs
Yenni Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates