Friday 22 September 2017

# birthday card # Wild Rose studio

Wild Rose Studio : Hooray Hooray Hooray

Good Morning

Good days to all of you. It is finally Friday.
Sorry for being MIA for very long.

Last month was a tough month for me.
My dad passed away early august, so i was absolutely no mood for everything.
It has been more than a month after He left this world. My mum and brother visit  to my home recently has lift up my spirit and i am back to my feet to craft a little bit for my Penny Black assignment. There are major turnover in my life now which i can't tell you but i want to take things easy. I have left many of my DT works (Whimsy and 7kids) so that i can get better rest and calm myself from stress on chasing dateline.

So back to the card, here is one of the card i created for 7kids but have not yet had a chance to post for their blog. 

I used Wild rose studio stamp and colored it with caran d'ache crayons. 


I hope you like it :)

See you again soon.


Yenni 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates