Friday 29 September 2017

# Other occasion card # Penny Black

Penny Black : Have a mice day


Good Morning...
TGIF

Today i am back to present another card i created a couple weeks back before i decided to slow down on crafting.
The more i look at this image while typing this post, it makes me want to go back to crafting again but i need to get more rest for now. 

So without further due...here is my card. 
I use an old wooden stamp set from Penny black which probably is no longer in production, but the good news is It comes in clear set. You get more images in a set.
You can find the same image at 30-410 Especially Micey .
I colored the image use caran d'ache crayons.

I hope you like what i shared today. Have a lovely weekends everyone.

Hugs
Yenni




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates