Wednesday 18 October 2017

# Baby card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Hello Baby

Good Afternoon
It is a very sunny day and very hot day too but today is public holiday in singapore so i thought it is good time to go out with my husband. So we went out to plant nursery and bought 2 plants home and we continue with visited  shopping malls to get some cool air from it :).

Oh ya, i wish you Happy Deepavali for those who celebrate.

Today i have a card which i supposedly posted on July for whimsy post release but i was totally forget about it. Silly and bad me!



I created a baby card used Baby Girrafe from whimsy stamp. 


Hope you like it

See you very soon with another card soon.

Hugs
Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates