Monday, 26 July 2010

Card No 3 of the day-Baby card

Hi..
This is my 3rd card of the day..if you wish to see my other card you can see it at here and here.
There are 2 good news on my 2nd post of the day :P. and i am so happy over that.
So for the 3rd card will be for CPS card challenge and All sort challenge-baby.

Here is the simple card for 2 challenges:
Stamps :Penny Black and heidi swap
Distress inks: scattered straw, frayed burlap,vintage photo
Pearl RibboN, Satin Ribbon
Stickles- Cinnamon,stardust
AC Cardstock and KnCo paper pack-baby collections

That is it for today..
Hope you also join their challenge.
Regards,
Scrapco..

4 Lovely comments:

Dorcas said...

Very Cute!

dstandard said...

So precious!

scotspanda said...

oh what a lovely card, love the simple feel to it, the colours are great too

thanks for taking up my challenge this week on Allsorts

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Cuttie Cutie! Very sweet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia