Sunday, 18 July 2010

Birthday girl card- new challenge blog


Hi...
I have just found a brand new challenge blog that you might want to join them. I know this blog for my friend adeline was selected as a top 3, and i am very happy for her! The challenge blog called a pocket full of posies. You can find the blog here.
For this week challenge they have a prize that i do really want it! OMG it is a book from tim holtz- compedium of curiousity. So i have to try my luck!!
 here is my card for their #2 challenge:


Supplies:
Stampavie- teddy and me
Watercolour pencils with sansodor and paper stump
Distress ink- rusty hinge and spun sugar
KnCo Speciality paper-handmade
Martha stewart puncher, Carl puncher-butterfly
Prima Marketing flowers
Ribbon
Dew drop-robin nest
Glitter-stardust

Hope they like my card and hope i can win this challenge

Thank You For lOOking
Regards,
Scrapco...

1 Lovely comments:

Timi said...

Hi Yenni Natalia, your card is fabulous, lovely image, nice colours. Thanks for joining us in Pocket full of Poises Challenge. Timixx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia