Friday 12 November 2010

# Chi Chi Memories

santa clas has come to town

Just a quick update :)
created this card for my dearie chi chi memories blog :)
Just simple card though it still took me hours to create
the reason is simple..i am busy playing with my silhoutte machine..:P
so here is the card that i want to share with you :

stamps from chi chi memories latest release..mr santa jordy :)
coloured with copic as only copic marker that able me to create very bright red (love it!)
the die cuts rectangle and sentiments are cut use silhoutte machine

i have a small blog candy going on in my blog to celebrate my birthday.
to enter just go here
hope you are join in :)

Hope you like it
thanks for looking
HUGS
Yenni

2 comments:

  1. So cute! always love the bright dan happy colors on your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too cute Yenni, the sentiment is so perfect!!! Silhoutte machine? Have to look into, too cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates