Wednesday 17 November 2010

# Magnolia card # Penny Black

What is on your workdesk wednesday #76

Hi Peeps..
i have another post to share..
just a quick share..
this afternoon i went to small crop party at my friend house.
unfortunatelly i did not bring camera--darn!so i dont really have photos to share :(.
but i did have lots of fun nosing around my friend house..see what treasures are hidden there! :)
I havent finish nosing around time flies so fast...so we decided to end the crop party and end it by shopping!
haiz..here is the result when crafter meet...shopping what they missed out!

well enough talk :)
here is my table mess for today..To share on what is in your work wednesday
i was in the middle make magnolia tag

and here are my loot after crop party...
bought this at local craft shop..since they are having special promotion..why not take this chance!
i have been eyeing this stamps for so long...
but there is one that i really want the most but it isnt available
wooden stamp canvas stripes...just in love with it!

and here is the card that i created in the crop party
supposely to create another card
but three of use busy chatting and sharing about our views about some products so we end up spent our time on chatting rather than create card :) but at least one is ready!
you can see my friend creation at here

I know this colours arent exactly xmas colour..well in singapore doesnt have chilly winter xmas like USA and Europe. instead it is hot and sunny with raining on the alternate days.
well this is me! always love to break the rule and the tradition :P.
so here are the supplies that i use
stamp : penny black, stampendous-sentiment
colour : prisma colour,caran d ache, derwent inktense,wild honey distress ink
papers: AC Cardstock, my minds eye pattern paper
others: buttons, thread,ek success circle puncher.

And here is the tag that i created this night...i use the same pattern paper :)

stamps : magnolia and hero arts sentiment--love this series!
colours: distress inks
papers : tag, DCWV and AC cardstocks, my mind eyes pattern paper
Other : pearls,martha stewart puncher, flowers,white gel pen,heart puncher,ribbon

Some close up to share:
"trying to learn use dark colour for shadowing" :)


would love to enter this tag for below challenges :
Papaer Pretties-thanks
A spoon full of sugar-distress it
The shabby tea room-what are we thankfull for


i guess that is for today
do join my BLOG CANDY that open till 10 december

Thanks for looking
HUGS

 

13 comments:

  1. Here is full of beauty. Every day looking at your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamps and goodies to share. Happy WOYWW
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your workspace Yenni, so organized :)
    Fab new stamps, you'll be busy...and stunning cards too!! love the yellow Christmas card and the magnolia tag is beautiful!

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. I cannot imagine the more talk less craft thing at a party - I do it at the scrapbook sessions too -and wonder why the time goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new goodies Yenni, sounds like you had a great day too. I love that HA Canvas Stripes stamp too but I don't have it either! Love the Christmas card, don't worry about being traditional, it's lovely!

    Hugs
    Brenda 92

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you have been so busy! Love your stamps and all those cards you've made are fantastic. It is lovely to use non traditional colours for Christmas cards too. Oh, and where is the "mess" you refer to????!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya
    luv the stamps, gorgeous cards,awesome colouring, have good eve, happy WOYWW, sue, (29).x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yenni, your desk looks fab and your new stash even better. Love your non-traditional Christmas card colours, it looks beautiful.
    The birdcage and bits you liked on my desk all came from Michaels and the cogs and things came from my local scrap shop by Grpahic45 - the steam punk collection. Some of the other bits I picked up in Saudi Arabia when I was living there, so they may be harder to find!! :) Annette #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas card and tag are both lovely. Sounds as though you had a great time at the crop party - I've seen the photos on Moy Yin's blog. Meeting friends, crafting and shopping - all in the same day, sounds good to me!

    Sherry (120)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the alternative colour scheme thats the second christmas card I've seen today with orange in it. I like the swirl stamp you have and the ta is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Certainly a busy desk here but lots of nice things have been brought out to play with. Fab stamps and stunning cards. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 34)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag is so cute! The colors are great! The shadows are perfect! Love her pearl earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable Tilda tag ... I especially love her pearl earrings! Thank you for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates