Friday 19 November 2010

# Crop Party/Class # Goodies

Season Greetings

Good Morning crafter! i am back with more xmas card with totally non traditional colour!
like i mention in the previous post..the reason why i choose this sun burst and teal colour are because of the country season in my home now..it is stinkin hot!
so here is the card for today :
This card is supposely to be done during my crop party on last wednesday..however since me and my friends chat more so that end up we happily finish with one card :).
Here are the supplies that i used for this card :
Stamps : Penny Black-40-006 sweet snowman,Hero arts CL480-Joy to all,Hero art-swiss dott
Ink and colours : Prisma colour and caran dache pencils, wild honey distress inks,chalks,versamark
Papers : AC Cardstock, My minds eye pattern papers,vellum paper,DCWV Bright series
Others : martha stewart snowflake puncher,ek success circle puncher,buttons,white embossing powder,thread,glitter-stardust

Some close up
I have been thinking to buy spellbinder nestie the rectangle scallop series...however i found it that it is very pricey plus currently i am not working.so i came up with this idea.i use 1/2 " circle puncher to punched several solid cardstock and arrange it behind the rectangle frame.voila! you get scallop edges!
i also did not want to waste the negative side of the punched paper~~so that i used it for masking anc create snowflake behind the snowman.

and here is the inside page of the card
and again i dont want to waste the papers.I found several strips of papers and use it as a border.
I would love to enter this card for bellow challenges :
ABC Challenge-holiday
Anything goes challenge-let it snow

And here is some goodies from talented lady Kathy Racoosin. I always drool over her creation especially with stickers so i just wondering by asking her how come i cant see the line from the sticker ? without hesitate she simply want to send me some goodies!OMG i am soo lucky! thanks so much kathy!
do hop to her blog to see more her creations!
I love the butterfly card! it looks even better physically!
and guess what! i love the postage stamps on her envelope...lol..i will use it for one of my card one day!

Some mini crop party to share:


you can hop on to my friends blog to see more details of their creations
I guess that is it for today
thanks for looking
HUGGIES

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card and i adore the colours youve used.What a fab idea with the circle punch and have to say it looks stunning!
    Thanks for sharing,i have recently just found your blog and cant keep away!!
    have anice day
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... this is super duper adorabel, Yenni! Love the colors and coloring, and thanks for sharing those precious photos... how fun to make cards with your friends!

    Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sweet card and love the pics from your mini crop.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had lots of fun at crop night. Is that your tape runner? It looks so big. I looked at one similar, but thought it was too big. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the layering is fab ! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card. Such a great colours combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card. Isn't Kathy the most sweetest? I just mentioned that I have no hero arts stamps and she just sent me one stamp set! And a card..OMG! such an awesome card!!

    Looking forward to some new cards with these stickers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates