Wednesday 13 August 2014

# cards # My Minds Eye

Layers card : Great Job!!

Hello Hello....
Thank you for coming back again \^_^/. i have a bright and cheery card to share today.
supposedly to be clean and simple card but still has few layers in it. Seriously i have been trying very hard to make it as simple as i could but... i could not resist to add something here and there ^_^. I guess the hardest part for me will be one layer card. though challenge for myself.
 
Loving this colour combo that goes well with the singapore weather now..very hot and sudden rain anytime soon. Yellow represent sun and blue represent rain. Orange represent my mood..semi angry because i need to bring up my laundry when it is sunny then bring down when it is rain. up and down so many times :P. also if it is rain i couldnt go for brisk walk..dying to loose weight because my legs aching due to extra 20kg weight in my body over few years. hmmpptt.....must loose weight ^_^.
 

I have cut few butterfly use pti dies and stitched the middle part. Since it is manually stitched, it doesnt look perfectly nice so i decided to wrap few round of tread in the middle of the butterfly and left some strand of thread on the back of the butterfly. Here is the look from the side.
 
 
 
Hope you like my card today and take a time to leave me a comment if do or just to let me know that you have been here :) Love to read your lovely comments. Thank you for stopping by.
 
Yenni ^_^
 

 

1 comment:

  1. this color combo is very sweet, it reminds me to candies and sugar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates