Friday 22 August 2014

# PTI # teacher's day

Teacher's day cards and bookmark


Woowee Friday is here! :) and i am pretty excited because on this sunday i will be teaching one of my friend daughter to make teacher's day card. I have never taught kids before but i am excited to give it a try. So i will be teaching how to make this 3 cards. Since she is only primary 1 so i have to make it as simple as i could but still have fun during the process.

As i dont have any teacher related card, i feel like "handicap" but luckly that my recent small PTI order come at the right time. So i had fun stampin them. i fall in love with apples stamps now, i cant stop playing with it. So i decided to make few bookmarks

Arent they just sooo adorable ? I HEART PTI products! they have still other collections for the teacher or school related. i never get tired of their stamps! but i can only buy it slowly as it is pretty pricey!
 
So here are the link to some of the products i used for this project
 
Hope you like my card today and take a time to leave me a comment if do or just to let me know that you have been here :) Love to read your lovely comments. Thank you for stopping by

Yenni Natalia

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the bright mixed colour and the fun elements on the cards!! Just delighted to see these awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates