Saturday 30 August 2014

# christmas card # GILTOS

Christmas card use LOTV James bear Pile of presents

Hello! and good morning...a really beautiful day but has a little draw back for me. Me and husband supposedly plan to go Universal Studio but due to unforeseen event I couldn't go.
Anyway..I hope he has some fun there with his friend.
 
So today I will be sharing another Christmas card use LOTV James bear Pile of presents
Isn't he so cute ? I coloured him use colour pencils and blend it with sansodor. It is really easy and surprisingly quick ^_^. I also added a little white dots to highlight the darkest point.

I did plenty die cutting in here which makes me happy. Give love to old stuffs again (My GILTOS terms is back). For the biggest snowflakes, I use my all time favourite Simon says stamp Eliza snowflakes and for the small one I used Martha Stewart puncher. The gold corner deco from MFT and the design behind the main image I used spellbinder dies.
 
Would love to enter this card for the
 
I hope you like what I shared today and most of all you are inspired.
Let me know what do you think ^_^
 
Yenni Natalia
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been loving to add white dots on my images too! haha... and i love those snowflakes! But abit expensive, so i didnt get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Yenni, so sweet and pretty, I'm so happy to see you've used my favourite Simon snowflake.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates