Friday, 1 August 2014

# cards # CC

To the perfect pair...have a happily ever after wedding

 
Hello Hello....
Glad to share that i have managed to use my unused rubber stamps. Oh boy, i couldnt remember when i bought this LOTV stamps. to me it is a small achievement when i could use my unused rubber stamps..Simply to say i have toooo many stamps. i have been destashing alot too at one of the local facebook group page. The sales is not bad but still i have lots of things to sell. May added more..i see if i have anything to sell away. Mostly wooden stamps from various company that i sell and hero arts clear stamps old series.
 
Back to card, simple colouring for this image. I am still not so in the mood for colouring actually but still love how the overall design turn out ^_^
 
 
 
Would love to enter this card for
7 kids college fund challenge- anything goes with a twist (gets wordy)
simon says stamps-  anything goes
 
 
 
 
So thank you for visiting my blog. be back to more card soon ^_^
 
Yenni

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Very cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates