Monday 24 April 2017

# birthday card # Stamping Bella

Stamping Bella : Celebrate

Good Morning Good Morning...
It is Yenni again and i am back to cheer your Monday.


I am super excited and can't wait to share this card with you. I just love the color, i love the image and the shape of the card. All are perfect together. 
For the main image i used Stamping Bella Garden Rose Girl and i colored her with copic markers. 
For the card based shaped, i got it from my friend and she cut it used silhouette cameo. 
I also used echo park green polkadot pattern paper which can be found in Echo Park spring paper pad . Flowers that i used here are from Wild orchird crafts 

And as usual, i need to decorate the inside card ^_^

I hope you like this card as much as i do ^_^

Hope to see you again very soon.

Hugs
Yenni 


>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates