Wednesday 12 April 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : For You on Your Birthday

Hello!!!

Yipeeee....so excited for today.
Today is my very first day joining the challenge blog at 7kids your crafting supply store.
I have been enjoying joining this challenge blog before it change hands to Sweet Kelly.

So today we have an easy peasy challenge and that will be ANYTHING GOES and the prize will be $20 voucher to 7 kids your crafting supply store.
This store has wonderful range of products from stamps to embellishment. You name it they have it ^_^

Back to card.. here is my take for this month challenge. 
I used Whimsy Stamp Friendship ties and colored it with copic markers. 

And here is the inside card.

I will see you at the challenge blog.

Take care

Yenni ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates