Thursday 6 April 2017

# birthday card # Wild Rose studio

Wild Rose Studio : Happy Birthday to you

Hello...
Good Afternoon.. Good day to all of you.
I am so happy i finally able to complete this card.
I was attacked by bad headache early on due to weather. So grateful that i managed to get peppermint essential oil to make me feel better without taking any pain killer or panadol.

So here is the recent card i created. 
I used wild rose studio Bunny and butterfly to colored the main image as well as the background.
I am so in the mood for spring, so those pretty pastel are perfect to accompany this bunny. 

Here is the close up of this beautiful adorable bunny. I was so happy to be able to get this stamp set. It was not a recent release and so i am kind of panic because eventhough there are many stockist for this stamp company, not many that sell wide varieties of it.  Most of the time i always buy it from Rubber Buggy. If you like this stamp. You can get this in Rubber buggy while stock last. 
By the way i am not working or designing for this stamp shop. Just sharing my source to buy stamps ^_^. 
Flowers that i used from Wild Orchid crafts. 

And this beautiful happy birthday stamp is my favorite! it is feom penny black stamp called birthday.

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Deep Ocean Challenge - Easter
Simon says stamp : Happy Birthday

Hope to see you again very soon ^_^

Hugs
Yenni 


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! Love that sweet image and it's colored perfectly!! Great design and shape too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates