Saturday 15 April 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Happy Birthday

Hello Whimsy Stamp fans..
It is me Yenni back with more inspiration use our all time favourite Whimsy stamps.

For today's card i would like to feature an old stamp and brand new release dies. 
For the main image i used whimsy stamp Daphne from Wee stamp series. I colored this image with distress markers on Strathmore watercolor paper. As for the dies, i used Whimsy Stamp Birthday Wishes Magical word dies set and Whimsy stamp Smiles Happy Celebrate dies set. 

Here is the full look of the card. I also played around with my carla puncher to scatter few yellow flowers around the cards. The white dots are created use Nuvo white gloss. 

I hope you like what i created today. 

See you again very soon and be sure to check more card inspiration in the next few days by talented Whimsy stamp design team 


Big Hugs
Yenni Natalia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates