Monday 24 April 2017

# Stamping Bella # Thank you card

Stamping Bella : Celebrate

Hello!

Finally, busy days almost end and i start to get myself back to craft room before i go for my holiday :)
Need to get extra rest because i have not been feeling great. Not sick just feeling tired. 

Anyway Just a quick update :)
So here is my latest creation which i created today. 

In here i used Stamping bella garden girl poppy and colored it with Copic markers.
Papers used from Echo Park.
Flowers are from Wild orchid flowers (White) and I am Roses (Aqua)
Metal corner fom Wild orchid flowers

The card based i purchased from my friend in Indonesia. 

I hope you like this card.

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Simon says stamp : Showers/flowers
Ribbon Girl : Use any image


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the mint colours you chose for this design, stunning card.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Yenni! Love the softness of this design. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates